Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dedo


  Hope you like!  Most of my new work is a mix of Acrylic paint and Photoshop Collage.  I scan the work for reference. Then from there I match the element to my work to make sure the color and style match.  Weather it's pills I scan in or in this case small marbles.  I try in my work to bring in the old style of painting and up date it with fresh idea's.  Technology helps out there!  I also use layering colors that I pick up from a plastic sheet by scratching into the backs of the paper. After I have the image sharp I print out the missing elements and collage them into the final piece.

2 comments:

MARICARMEN FLORES said...

THIS IS A REALLY NICE PIECE OF ART WORK OF YOURSELF DEDO. THE COLORS IN THIS PICTURE ARE REALLY NICE I REALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU MADE THAT EFFECT ON YOUR HAND IT REMINDS ME OF SALVADOR DALIS' PAINTINGS. KEEP THE NEW INSPIRATIONS COMING ;)

Dedo said...

Thanks Maria! That means a lot to me. :) It's nice to see the new process working out! Iv been getting lots of good feed back so it's exciting that the viewers are loving the end result! I'll be working on more portraits of friends and family and anyone else that wants one so let me know if you would like one I'd love to do one for you? Thanks again Dedo